Joining/Leaving a Table & Player Account
- In order to join a table, the player must have enough in his/her Player Account to bring the equivalent of 3 games’ ante plus Reserve to the table for play. While a player can choose to bring more than this amount to the table when first joining, this is the minimum amount that must be brought to the table.
- The amount brought to the table is reflected in the information box next to the player’s avatar and is referred to as the Table Account.
- After a player leaves a table, the amount of his/her Table Account is added to what is referred to as the Player Account, which is the total balance of funds available to the player and can be viewed by clicking the My Account button in the game lobby.
- If a seat is vacated voluntarily or involuntarily, and there is a Table Jackpot amount, a new player may seat down but must pay one third (1/3) of the current TJP amount
- If a player leaves the table any time after that player has anted or before the end of the game, that player will be automatically folded. But, that player’s escrowed reserve amount stays at the table.
- When a player folds due to leaving the table, that player is required to pay all win amounts due to the winner at the end of the game, including the amount for being folded plus any other win types according to the winner’s hand.
- All amounts due in this case are taken from the player’s Reserve amount which remains at the table if the player leaves and folds. Any remaining balance of the Reserve that isn’t paid to the winner is returned to that player’s account at the end of the game.